1511 El Rancho Dr.
Sun City Center, Florida 33573
FRIENDSHIP BAPTIST CHURCH
MID WEEK MESSENGER
December 5, 2018
65 AM 28 PM
Tithes & Offering
Arnell Fast 14
George Hawbaker 18
Chestine Waltz 28
Nancy Lucas 31
Mr & Mrs Gene Lopez
Special Prayer Requests:
1. Rance & Nevlin Goad (health & Living arrangements)
2. Little Lee (heath & recovery) Chuck's great-grandson
3. Thelma Crosby (balance and health)
4. George & Libby Hawbaker (health failing)
5. Don & Mary Jane Westlake (health)
6. Margaret Janey (Lymphoma/radiation),Avie Ruth (radiation)Margaret's granddaughter, Bob Clark(heart meds, & kidney problems) and Tom Clark (dementia) Margaret's brother's.
7. Chet Morgan
8. Bonnie Glass (partial hip replacement), Tonya Adkin(cancer) Bonnies Niece
9. Betty Parsley (health)
10. Robert Parsley(eyes & hearing both bad), his son is doing better
11. Cynthia Hildebrant (hospice at home) daughter Mary Nelson
12. Elie,(3yr. old brain tumor) N. Everett's friend Ray's grandaugher.
13. Delna Dail (recovery)Dawn (health) Betty Dail's sister
and Wanda (Betty's neighbor)
14. Rita Hoover (unspoken)Charla Bradley (health and recovery) Rita Hoover's daughter, and her niece Tammy (chemo)
15. Marshall Waltz (prayers) Chestine's grandson
16. Pastor Dave Ungar's health, Father of Sherre Ungar (wisdom for doctors) Children & their parents where Pastor Dave Ungar works
17. Ray Petite (cancer and eye sight affected by chemo) visitor
18. Dennis Stovall & Tammy Duck (health)-sis &bro of Tonya
19. Russ & Nita (both chemo, Ernest Johns(health) Peter's friends
20. Judith (home hospice)
21. Alyssa (Marie's step g. daughter) 3 blood clots, duration of pregnancy will bae spent in hospital.
22. Ken & Anne Null (unspoken)
23. Emerson Grace (broken collarbone & bruising on brain) Lyon's gd.
24. Jack Banther's family - prayers, support and comfort(visitor)
25. Diane Martin (surgery Nov 12)
26. Steve McBee (health)- Partin's son's friend, Beverly Weller (knee replacement surgery), neighbor
27. Matthew Marud(to live a Christ-filled life)Melton's gs, James O'Neal(pancreatitis and gallstones) Barbara's father
28. Doreen (recovery from cancer surgery) Jean Byrd's neighbor's daughter.
29. Estalene Harris (scan in Kentucky Wed., results Thurs). Shaun Kennedy (A-fib) Estalene's sis in law.
30. Danny & Nelda (travel mercies)
31. Gene Lopez (surgery on 15th)
Jonathan and Mia Jaffery
Today we're going to pray for Jonathan and Mia Jaffery who serve in one of the African countries. They are our missionaries because our church support them through our church church's Cooperative Program giving. Jonathan and Mia lead a discipleship course that teaches new Christians what it means to be a Christian, according to what the Bible teaches. After one of the lesion on witnessing, a woman stood up and wept openly. She said she had not witnessed in earlier times. She could neither read nor write, and every time she started to tell someone about Jesus, she said Satan would whisper in her ear that nobody wanted to hear what she said because she just wasn't smart enough. But after the training, she said, she had confidence to talk to anyone. Friends, we do not even know the name of that woman, but let's pray for her today. Let's pray the Holy Spirit will work through her in such a powerful way that many would come to faith in Christ. And let's pray for our missionaries, Jonathan and Mia. Their slow and patient work will be rewarded in the days ahead as many more people hear that Jesus loves them.
THOSE IN NEED OF SALVATION
Amanda Charlotte's G.D.
Lisa Sprouse & Kenny Null
Smith & Kohlhoff famlies
Ungar family members
Casey Marie Lilienthal
Benny & Tony Florez
Ruby Bodden's grandchildren
Mark & Bethanie Vesely
Ruby Bowman's family
Michael - Gwen's grandson
Daily Prayer Concerns
Sunday School Teachers
Committees & Chairpersons
Visitations & Building Program
Pastor Search Committee
Our community, Our Nation, Nation's Leaders
Our Community Sister Churches
Troops & Families Military Chaplains
All of our Missionaries
Stop abortions Cure for cancer
Christians being persecuted
Law Enforcement First Responders
Peace in Israel
Visitation Tuesday 1 p.m.
Men's breakfast Wednesday 7:30 a.m
Prayer/Bible Study Wednesday 6pm
Lottie Moon Christmas Offering month of December
Christmas Party Friday December 14 5pm
$5 white elephant gift
Candle Light Service Sunday 23 6pm
CLICK ON APPORPERATE UNDERLINED LINK