1511 El Rancho Dr.
Sun City Center, Florida 33573
FRIENDSHIP BAPTIST CHURCH
MID WEEK MESSENGE
May 8, 2019
65 AM 30 PM
Tithes & Offering
Barbara Melton 6
Norma Wells 12
Nelda Ledet 12
George Partin 25
Margaret Janet 24
Special Prayer Requests:
1. Rance & Nevlin Goad (health)
2. Little Lee (heath & recovery) Chuck's great- grandson and his daughter Amy.
3. Thelma Crosby (balance and health)
4. Libby Hawbaker (health failing)
5. Don & Mary Jane Westlake (health)
6. Avie Ruth (radiation)Margaret's Janey's granddaughter, Bob Clark(heart meds, & kidney problems) and Tom Clark (dementia) Margaret's brother's.
7. Bonnie Glass. Tonya Adkin(recovery from surgery of
8. Ellen(5yrs old,brain tumor)Norma's friend Ray's g.g.daughter.
9. Delna Dail(recovery). Dawn(health) Betty's sister.
10. Rita Hoover(unspoken), Rita's daughter Charla Bradley
(health & recovery) & her niece Tammy (chemo)
11. Peter's family. Friends: Russ(Chemo) Ernest Johns(health)
12. Matthew Marud(to live a Christ-filled life)Melton's g.son. Barbara's father James O'Neal(pancreatitis and gallstones)
13. Emmett Melton(recovery)
14. Charlie Feuquay(stage 4 bladder cancer)Becky;s neighbor
15. Angie(immune system) Wanda Holland's daughter
16. Bernard (hospice) Dave Lyon's step father
17. Mary Fisher (rehab, recovery)
18. Jean Byrd (health)
19. Charles Causey(recovery from heart surgery & pneumonia)in Lakeland Hills Center, 610 East Bella Vista St., Lakeland.
20. Jennifer Keating (healthy delivery) Kathy Lyons friend
21. Tonya's family (cousin Bo in hospital-critical)
Heiden & Neena Ratner
Las Vegas, Nevada
Picture Las Vegas, Nevada. What images come to mind? Bright lights, casinos, Sin City? All that is there, but here's what we want to focus on today - about two million people live in the Greater Las Vegas area and 92 percent of them do not know Jesus Christ as Savior. What do we call a place where people do no know Jesus as Savior. What do we call a place where people do not know about Jesus? We call it a mission field. And we send missionaries to a mission field, don't we? That's why we have sent a number of church-planting missionaries to Las Vegas, including Heiden and Neena Rather - we're going to pry for them today. Our church gives through the Cooperative Program and part of that money is supporting them even this month. They have planted a new church called Walk Church, which currently meets in a school just off Interstate 215, south of the Las Vegas airport. But a lot of their ministry happens in teams as they meet in homes during the week. Teams focus their outreach on groups like hotel workers or young people. Let's pray for Heiden and Neena, that their new church will be one of many new churches that will sprout up across Las Vegas. Let's be bold and pray that Sin City can one day be called Forgiven By Jesus City.
THOSE IN NEED OF SALVATION
Amanda Charlotte's G.D.
Lisa Sprouse & Kenny Null
Smith & Kohlhoff famlies
Ungar family members
Casey Marie Lilienthal
Benny & Tony Florez
Ruby Bodden's grandchildren
Mark & Bethanie Vesely
Ruby Bowman's family
Michael - Gwen's grandson
Daily Prayer Concerns
Sunday School Teachers
Committees & Chairpersons
Visitations & Building Program
Pastor Search Committee
Our community, Our Nation, Nation's Leaders
Our Community Sister Churches
Troops & Families Military Chaplains
All of our Missionaries
Stop abortions Cure for cancer
Christians being persecuted
Law Enforcement First Responders
Peace in Israel
Visitation Tuesday 11 a.m.
The Royalaires Sunday February 24 10 am
REVIVAL Sunday March 31 10 am and 6 pm
Mon.- Wed April 1-3 6 pm
CLICK ON APPORPERATE UNDERLINED LINK