1511 El Rancho Dr.
Sun City Center, Florida 33573
FRIENDSHIP BAPTIST CHURCH
MID WEEK MESSENGER February 5, 2023
Wednesday Bible Study:
Tithes & Offering
Tonya Bisette 2
Betty Dail 2
June Boswell 4
Daniel Ledet 5
Judy Shea 5
Mel Melton 20
Margaret Janey 24
Pat Shea 25
Gary Igo 28
Chuck Stieb 29
Special Prayer Requests:
1. Chuck Stieb's great grandson Little Lee(health) and daughter Amy (health)
2. Margaret Janey's brother, Bob Clark (heart meds, & kidney problems) twin brother Paul (stroke)
3. Estalene's brother and sister-in-law.
4. Frances SanMartin and brother(health)
5. Eddie Sacks (Parkinson's) Rita's brother-in-law
6. Travis Hoover (problem with hip, legs & eyes)
7. Wilma Wells(health)
8. Curt Clifford (stroke-pray he will experience God's love and power in mind, body and heart) Also pray for Sam (Curt's care giver). Friends of Norma
9. Joanne Shoemaker (health). 10. Julie Bochman (colon cancer) Donna Igo's friend.
11. Pastor Ungar, Sherre Ungar and Linda Ungar(health)
12. Mary Fisher (health)
13. Becky Molnar (neuropathy & plantar fasciitis)
14 Ashley & Melissa (unspoken) Melton's granddaughters
15. Olive (health) Donna Igo's friend
16. Estalene Hargis (health)
17. Gary Igo (health)
18. Dessie Mahoney (health)
19. Linda Vance's sister (cancer)
20. Rick Blanton (health) Judy Shea's brother
21. Julie Aultman (health)
22. Deb Vanderhelm (neck and back pain)
23. Tim (health) Melton's son-in-law.
24. Jay Messer, brother-in-law of Shirley Messer (Speech Therapy)
25. Delna Dail (recovering from stroke)
26. Norma Everett (health)
27. Faisca family (health & salvation) friends of Connie Harrison
28. Leon O'Steen (prostate cancer) Pearl's son
29. April Carlson (monitoring throat nodule) Julie's sister-in-law
30. Jane Partin (parkinson's) George's sister-in-law
31. Karolyn Heinrich (chemo) Kay Maxedon's sister
32. Shirley Messer (health issues)
34. Danny Tabor, Chuck Stieb's friend
35. Lisa Otis' mother (very Ill)
36. Travis Mullen (recovering from fall) Lynne's son
37. James Swanson (left foot amputation)
38. Bill Schwanger (broken bones in spine)
39. Ken Null (Parkinson's)
THOSE IN NEED OF SALVATION
Alan Crosby, Thelma's son
Joe Harris, Adell's brother
Sue Stevens, P. Mills' sister
Ed Mahoney, Dessie's husband
Null & Tyrrell families
Andy, Becky's brother
Ray Mullen & family members
Ungar family members
Melton family members
Angela Wilson, friend of Shea's
Michael, Gwen's grandson
Kenny Vance, Linda's brother
Dave, Becky's friend
Mike Bates, Joyce's husband
Briana, Diane's granddaughter
Larry Nocher, George's friend
Al Molnar, Becky's husband
Jane, Lynda Thomason's friend
Pa Shea Jr.
EDWIN AND MELINDA PACHECO
Brooklyn, New York
New York City, one of the world's most populous and influential cities, faces many spiritual and social challenges. Even though thousands live in poverty and wrestle with food insecurity, millions in the city are spiritually hungry, not knowing that only the Gospel can truly satisfy their need. Add to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, and the city has experienced some intense challenges. Through their church plant, Edwin and Melinda Pacheco seek to meet the many vast needs in the city, not only through sharing the Gospel, but also being salt and light to those around them. So much so that when the pandemic hit in 2020, the Pachecos served in whatever ways were needed, including working with ministry partners to start a food ministry that eventually served resident across New York City. THE COOPERATIVE PROGRAM is the financial fuel for reaching every person for Jesus Christ in every town, every city, every state, and every nation. Your supporrt through the Cooperative Program helps missionaries like the Pachecos make difference in their community and be a Gospel witness no matter the circumstance. PRAY that God continues to open doors for the Pachecos to get to know their neighbors and share the Gospel with them.
Sunday School 9:00 a.m.
Worship - 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday - 10: a.m.
Ladies' Christian Fellowship-
1st Friday of Every Month 1:00 at the Church
Remote Car Races Every Saturday - 10:30 a.m.
Missions in Action (Formerly Visitation)
Tuesdays @ 11:00 a.m.
Ladies' Chair Exercise Weekly on Thursday at 10:00 am
Ladies' Lunch Brunch - 3rd Friday
(Contact Roberta for carpool needs)
February 14 - 5:00 pm
Annie Armstrong Offering - March 5
Car Show - March 18 - 12 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Revival - March 23-25 at 6:00 p.m.
Revival & Homecoming - March 26 at 10 a.m.
Daily Prayer Concerns
Sunday School Teachers
Committees & Chairpersons
Visitations & Building Program
Our President, Our community, Our Nation, Nation's Leaders
Our Community Sister Churches
Troops & Families Military Chaplains
All of our Missionaries
Stop abortions Cure for cancer
Christians being persecuted
Protect elderly from scams
Law Enforcement First Responders
Peace in Israel
Cure for COVID
CLICK ON APPORPERATE UNDERLINED LINK